Iron Maiden Pro Pinball Machine by Stern
Stern’s ''Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast'' is the latest release from the leading name in pinball. It has been over 35 years since Stern released the first Iron Maiden pinball machine and it has been worth the wait! Iron Maiden Pinball stars the band’s mascot ‘Eddie’ as he fights ‘The Beast’ and his minions through various game levels. The artwork, done by rock poster artist Jeremy Packer (a.k.a. Zombie Yeti), makes the cabinet and playfield pop with color. Multiple reincarnations of Eddie as well as the beast are shown all over the playfield with an abundance of flames and lightning. Boasting a brand new playfield design, all models will have a Newton ball feature, four flippers (2 on upper playfield), metal ramps (not plastic), 3 spot drop target bank, 2 spinners, 3 pop bumpers and a captive ball mechanism.
Iron Maiden Pro Features:
- Family Oriented Pinball
- Protective Clear-Coat protecting surface of the Playfield from ball wear.
- Vibrant color Cabinet & Playfield
- 6 Ball Multi-Ball
- Stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier
- Free Software Updates Through Factory Website
- Coin-Op and Free Play
- How Many Players: 1-4
- Minimum room Needed to Play: 80x36x84 inches
- Interactive sarcophagus ball lock
- Motorized secret tomb entrance
- Controlled middle pharaoh laser-cut metal ramp that raises to reveal the underworld scoop.
- Dual sensing Newton ball
- Two custom ‘Eddie’ sculpts
If you purchase shipping insurance, we will cover cost of the game if there is any damage during shipment.
We Also Recommend